Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Soft as a Cloud Baby Blanket

I managed to finish the baby blanket for my new niece/nephew.  I started it thinking my sister-in-law was due at the end of March, but she is actually due right now.  I don't know how I messed that up.  I knitted for almost 2 weeks straight and got it done in time.  I haven't knitted anything in months, and it is always awkward to get started after crocheting so much, so I really can't believe I finished it.  My brother lives 6 hours away, and I didn't want to pay for shipping so I had to get it done before my mom left town to visit them. 




The pattern is by Laura Polley, and I found it on Ravelry.  It is so soft and squishy.  I think I might make one as a throw for the couch.  The pattern was simple enough for a beginner - just a lot of counting.  I would definitely recommend this to others and will make it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment